Saturday, July 20, 2013

We are your #1 Business Plan & Presentation Resource

Photobucket

 photo VideoImage1_zps3e4e3dee.jpg

My name is Johnny Giles and I am a professional business plan and presentation writer who has custom written and designed hundreds of presentations for my clients. I have a passion for telling your story in such a way that it sells itself to others!

 photo EBP19_zpsfdaa8706.jpg

See this link http://techcrunch.com/2013/07/10/sec-general-solicitation-ban-lifted/ to see the new rules that allow you to engage in general solicitation as stated by the SEC. We custom design packages and tools to help your business, project or venture to sell itself! Click the image above to visit my site where you can see samples, testimonials and pricing and the video below as an informative teaser.

 photo VideoImage2_zpsa7808d7c.jpg

I take pride in being a "turnkey resource" for my clients business needs! We understand what you need and how to create it to ensure your image creates a brand that others will recognize!

 photo EBPinsert1_zpsdd945481.jpg

I am also a published author and my first book (click image below to purchase) titled - Social Media "How To's" that work! - will be the best $21 you have ever spent that will give you instant applicable knowledge that will empower your social media efforts!

Photobucket

By clicking the flyer images above you are redirected to my primary website and there you can see samples of my work and download my pricing sheet! You can also click links to my Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles! Contact me today to learn more or to discuss getting started! I am very confident you will be happy with what I can do for you and your business, project or venture!

1 comment:

  1. You've decided to finally fulfill a dream of yours by starting your own business. The only problem is you don't know where to begin. Well, putting together a well thought out business plan is as good as place as any.

    Business and Finance

    ReplyDelete